- Unfortunately, we humans aren’t the only ones who like to have fun for Halloween. There’s nothing goblins love more than scamming a bunch of stupid, sugar-buzzed humans wearing silly-frilly costumes. As a public service, I like to keep track of the latest goblin scams so you, my dear readers, won’t get duped. The top goblin scams […]Read More »
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin Magical pests come in many shapes and sizes. From poltergeists to pixies, each creature is unique in its abilities and threat-level. Some are only occasional annoyances while others are incessant dangers. The biggest problem of all? Determining if you truly have a problem. Some pests can escape detection for years, lifetimes even, through […]Read More »
- Many people think fairies grant wishes and make dreams come true (thanks a lot, Disney). Sadly, the truth can be a bit more sinister. So many poor, misguided people hide in their backyards during a full moon with a jar and a net, hoping to be the next big fairy lotto winner. But before you […]Read More »
- Don’t know what a time troll is? Then you, my friend, are in trouble because you can’t defeat an unknown enemy. Time trolls belong to the fantasy class of “generally unknown creatures” (of which there are quite a few). They are a subspecies of the troll variant, and as such they usually smell bad, eat […]Read More »
- (Originally posted April 20, 2012 from wordpress.mattilenaharris.com) I should probably tell you that I am the owner of a hobgoblin. Oh, but not by choice. REALLY not by choice. It came with the house. I didn’t notice my new “pet” right away. I’d been living here for about a year, and even then I only […]Read More »
- (Originally posted April 13, 2012 at wordpress.mattilenaharris.com) It’s raining. Come pull your cloaks warm about you, draw near fire, and have a listen if you like. Because when it rains, I like to tell stories. This one happened many long years ago to an ordinary soldier who owned two of the most extraordinary possessions: a sack and a […]Read More »
You can also check the Archives for more articles.
Share this with...